2010. január 2., szombat

DDIISSZZKKÓÓÓ (folytatás)8.

Valahol meg /tengerentúl/ ilyenné fejlődött tovább:


Midnight Star - No Parking on the Dance Floor
(Mekkora kommentet találtam alatta!:
"Seriously!! People are going nuts over this GAGA chick and I've seen it alllllll before!! She is a mixture of Dale Bozzio/Grace Jones with a slight dash of deborah harry and cyndi lauper. Ditto with Ciara, she reminds of Janet Jackson, IDK, I'm so happy I'm not in my teens nor twenties in this era. It's very sad!"
"this is the music we grew up on in the 80's. i'm 43 n u can't find any 1 today who can be creative,original, and not sample old school music. i just don't c how any 1 buys this new garbage. my bitch,my 9mm,my bling,my drink,making it rain,beef,my car just a bunch of misleading garbage. how many fucking times can u say the same shit in a song? what happened to dancing your asses off at the club n getting at the females n vice versa. times have changed in the last 20 years. it's sad ya'll.")


Midnight Star "Operator"

Ez "OLD SCHOOL FUNK"nak számít,ahogy olvastam?Vagy nem?



Nekik van egy olyan számuk is,hogy NIGHT RIDER,kb akkor készítették az eredeti KNIGHT RIDER sorozatot is ;-)
De most más:

Shalamar - Night to Remember

(korabeli hajszerkezetű,afro-mikrofonhaj utáni 70es80asévek göndörhaj-érdekeségekkel)

Éss:

SHALAMAR - SECOND TIME AROUND (1979)


Evelyn "Champagne" King - Love Come Down

Ő se akkor kezdte...:

Evelyn "Champage" King - I'm In Love 1981

(folyt.köv.)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése